Rispondi 

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Thanks for 2018 updates
09-04-2019, 18:09 (Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 09-04-2019 18:10 da stas.)
Messaggio: #1

Thanks for 2018 updates
Guys, hello.
Just recently I updated some libs (including libnss, nss) and now I can update vivaldi to 2.4 version.
Very Good!!! I have registered here specially to say thanks for your work, though it took a time to answer "security questuins" (in Italian! Smile))

I can't fully update all of the rpms from devel2 folder in repository... Still some got updated successfully, some not.

Using KDE 4.14 desktop.

So, adrianomorselli and all the friends - thanks a great deal! Sorry I can't write a word in Italian. Only English and of course Russian.
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente
Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
09-04-2019, 23:49
Messaggio: #2

RE: Thanks for 2018 updates
OK, but I do not recommend using KDE, for now.
Inside repository we had packages compiled with qt4 and qt5, it can break the system.
I sorted the packages a bit, but not all.
If you want use Uplos, try Mate for now. But without devel and devel2 section.
Broken packages from the devel section must first be found, removed or rebuilt and move to one of the main sections.
You can use whatever you want, but I am warning about the risk.
10-04-2019, 12:41
Messaggio: #3

RE: Thanks for 2018 updates
Hello @stas, nice to see you. Mix repo is very dangerous, but if you known what are you doing it is ok. If you want there is another step, rep..Adriano, it is more updated but system can break, so be carefull
https://ftp.nluug.nl/os/Linux/distr/uplo...p.adriano/
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)

Scrivici   Home   Top   Visualizza contenuti   Feed