Rispondi 

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
[solved] new drakx from devel section (not opening)
04-07-2019, 10:46 (Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 04-07-2019 19:15 da martinh.)
Messaggio: #1

[solved] new drakx from devel section (not opening)
Hi,
decided to do some testing.
Updated the new drakx stuff from devel section, now the
"Control Center" won't open:

Codice:
[root@localhost m]# pcc
Ignore the following Glib::Object::Introspection & Gtk3 warnings
Subroutine Gtk3::main redefined at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.1/Gtk3.pm line 525.

(drakconf:7244): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: mcc.css:31:33: The style property GtkWidget:interior-focus is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version

(drakconf:7244): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: mcc.css:32:35: The style property GtkWidget:focus-line-width is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version
Ignore the following Glib::Object::Introspection & Gtk3 warnings
[root@localhost m]#

Any ideas ?
Thanks !
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente
Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
04-07-2019, 11:19
Messaggio: #2

RE: new drakx from devel section (not opening)
It is under virtulbox? How much ram and gpu have you? Try to give it more gpu, till 128mb., ram about half your real, no more then 4Gbit. Can you report here drakx version you installed? Control centre uses qt5, not gtk3 so those are not errors but only warnings. Maybe you can try to change your theme. I can reproduce your bug on my test system.
04-07-2019, 12:07
Messaggio: #3

(04-07-2019 11:19 )adrianomorselli Ha scritto:  It is under virtulbox? How much ram and gpu have you? Try to give it more gpu, till 128mb., ram about half your real, no more then 4Gbit. Can you report here drakx version you installed? Control centre uses qt5, not gtk3 so those are not errors but only warnings. Maybe you can try to change your theme. I can reproduce your bug on my test system.

No, VMware Player 6.0.
Uplos has approx 1.5 GB (that's half of what the PC has).

This is the drakfx stuff I have installed:

[Immagine: 2lbdcwl.png]
04-07-2019, 12:12 (Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 04-07-2019 12:15 da adrianomorselli.)
Messaggio: #4

Ok, I will check, thank you. I had your bug a year ago, I do not remeber how I solved, can you report here your gkt3 libs?
How many gpu? Ram it is enough
04-07-2019, 12:19
Messaggio: #5

I have libgtk+3_0 version 3.22.12-1uplos2017 installed
04-07-2019, 12:44 (Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 04-07-2019 13:39 da adrianomorselli.)
Messaggio: #6

Ok, stay tuned

Ok, first of all you have to downgrade some packages, you can see what I tell you from this shot    
To do this open synaptic and install "smart" http://www.liberainformatica.it/forum/sh...ight=smart
edit --> channels | copy from synaptic your repository but with no devel/devel2 sections, search drakx-finish-install and install drakx-finish-install 17.18-5uplos
This will downgrade 6 packages to version "5" and Control Center will be work again. Version 5 is the right version till you will have new gtk3-libs, devel section has 3.24.2.
04-07-2019, 13:58 (Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 04-07-2019 13:59 da adrianomorselli.)
Messaggio: #7

This is the hell of dependencies!
04-07-2019, 19:14
Messaggio: #8

Wow ! The Smart Package Manager is an awesome Tool Smile

Thank you so much again for your help !

Followed your Instructions and Everything working Fine !!!
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)

Scrivici   Home   Top   Visualizza contenuti   Feed